During this episode, the experts discuss of what it really takes to implement a successful lifestyle modification in behavioural therapy. Tune in to learn tools and tips that can help treat patients in improving their liver health and quality of life.
This episode was scheduled according to the international calendar for the World Food Day (16 October)
- Shira Zelber Sagi (Moderator)
- Riccardo Dalle Grave (Faculty)
- Giulio Marchesini (Faculty)
- EASL Studio S4E8: The central role of alcohol and food policies on liver health
- EASL Studio S2E2: Fats or carbs, who is the real villain?
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.