Alcohol and food policies are increasingly being introduced to restrict marketing of and access to unhealthy foods.
- What impact will they have on consumption?
- How should they be implemented?
- How will they affect the incidence of liver and gastrointestinal diseases?
Tune in to find out.
- Prof. Shira Zelber-Sagi (Moderator)
- Prof. Helena Cortez-Pinto (Faculty)
- Dr Sandro Demaio (Faculty)
- Prof. Jeffrey Lazarus (Faculty)
- Prof. Nick Sheron (Faculty)
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.