Hepatitis D is the most severe form of viral hepatitis infection, but fortunately, new treatments are on the horizon.
This EASL Studio discusses:
- Which patients should be treated.
- Currently available treatment options.
- Treatment combinations and duration.
- New treatments in development.
- Prof. Heiner Wedemeyer (Moderator)
- Prof. Soo Aleman (Faculty)
- Prof. Pietro Lampertico (Faculty)
- S2E3: Interview with Stephan Urban – From bench to bedside: Process of developing the first HBV/HDV entry inhibitor.
- S2E8: Treatment of HBV-HDV coinfection in the era of entry inhibition.
- Midday Talks: HBV and HDV drug development – Where do we stand and where are we going?
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.