Emerging therapeutics based on gene addition, editing, or silencing are expected to change the landscape of genetic liver disease.
Watch this episode to find out:
- Which approaches exist?
- Where are they in terms of preclinical and clinical development?
- How will they be used?
- Dr Mattias Mandorfer (Moderator)
- Dr Gloria Gonzalez-Aseguinolaza (Faculty)
- Prof. Pavel Strnad (Faculty)
- Prof. Man-Fung Yuen (Faculty)
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.