At the occasion of the Rare Liver Diseases Month, and EASL Studio hosted a special episode on the topic.
This episode focused on rare liver diseases, in particular, Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC). Discussions covered:
- Clinical presentation of PFIC
- Current therapeutic options
- The introduction of IBAT/ASBT inhibitors and their impact
- Clinical trials
- Orphan drugs approved for PFIC
- Interview with EMA on the orphan drug programme
This EASL Studio episode was supported by Albireo Pharma and Mirum Pharmaceuticals.
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.