In honour of the Awareness Week on Alcohol related harm (21 November – 1 December), this episode discussed how the new nomenclature will affect healthcare pathways for those suffering with Alcohol-related liver diseases.
- Aleksander Krag (Moderator)
- Juan Pablo Arab (Faculty)
- Alexandre Louvet (Faculty)
- Maru Rinella (Faculty)
- EASL Studio from EASL Congress 2023: Steatotic liver disease global consensus to change nomenclature
- EASL Studio S4E8: The central role of alcohol and food policies on liver health
- EASL Studio S3E5: JHEP Live: Stigma and alcohol
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.