Collaborations are key in achieving scientific progress. The European Horizon COST Actions provide great opportunities to build, grant, and/or participate in pan-European collaborations in multidisciplinary topics, including liver diseases.
This EASL Studio:
- Provides you with information about the COST Action programme.
- Discusses the structure of the drug-induced liver injury (DILI) and cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) working groups.
- Highlights the potential for collaborative work within this programme.
- Prof. Jesús Bañales (Moderator)
- Prof. Raul Andrade (Faculty)
- Dr Chiara Braconi (Faculty)
- Prof. Vincenzo Cardinale (Faculty)
- S4E13: EASL-EF CLIF and EU Grants: Exploring novel mechanisms and treatment of chronic liver failure
- S4E2: YI Choice: How to build consortia and registries
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.