Ascites is the final consequence in a series of anatomic, pathophysiologic, and biochemical abnormalities and one of the most common complications of advanced cirrhosis.
This EASL Studio will be discussing:
- Is it all about portal pressure?
- Which treatment option for which patient?
- Which trials are needed?
- Prof. Thomas Reiberger (Moderator)
- Prof. Benjamin Maasoumy (Faculty)
- Prof. Virginia Hernández-Gea (Faculty)
- Prof. Cristina Ripoll (Faculty)
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.