Building upon a series of discussions hosted in 2020 and 2021, The Wilton Park Dialogues (17-19 October) unites thought leaders and experts from around the world to assess the current fatty liver disease landscape and inform the development of a global research and action roadmap.
This episode of EASL Studio discusses:
- Provide an overview of the current situation.
- Give insight into changes needed to halt this growing problem.
- Review the recently held Wilton Park Dialogues.
- Prof. Aleksander Krag (Moderator)
- Dr Marco Arrese (Faculty, ALEH representative)
- Prof. Jeffrey Lazarus (Faculty)
- Prof. Maru Rinella (Faculty, AASLD representative)
- Prof. Vincent Wong (Faculty, APASL representative)
- Prof. Zobair Younossi (Faculty)
This EASL Studio has been sponsored by Apollo Endo Surgery, Boehringer Ingelheim, BMS, MSD and Takeda. The sponsors have had no editorial control over the content featured.
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.