In this JHEP Live the faculty discuss the use of antisense oligonucleotides and siRNAs in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B infections.
- Prof. Joerg Petersen (Moderator)
- Prof. Maria Buti (Faculty)
- Prof. Man-Fung Yuen (Faculty)
Articles of interest
- Combination treatments including the small-interfering RNA JNJ-3989 induce rapid and sometimes prolonged viral responses in patients with CHB
- N-acetyl galactosamine-conjugated antisense oligonucleotide (GSK3389404) in chronic hepatitis B patients on stable nucleos(t)ide therapy: Phase 2a, randomised, double-blind, controlled study
- Treatment of HBV-HDV coinfection in the era of entry inhibition
- JHEP Live: Stop Nuc in HBeAg negative patients
- Midday Talks: HBV and HDV drug development – Where do we stand and where are we going?
ℹ️ Please click here to access the podcast version of this EASL Studio episode.