1 hour, at our own pace.
Course Credits:1 CME credit
Assessment & Awards:
About this course
The following online module is based on the EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) on liver transplantation and is provides case-based learning for improved continuing medical education and performance.
Benefits for learners
- Case-based learning
- Continued professional development and learning
- CME from the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
- Learn about the most appropriate strategy to preserve renal function while decreasing the risk of developing liver transplant rejection
- Learn about the best post-transplant management option for patient with chronic HBV infection
- Transplant surgeons
Release date: April 2021
- Complete the Pre Knowledge Check to determine your current level of understanding. This is not counted as part of your grade for this course.
- After completing the Pre Knowledge Check you can read the EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: Liver transplantation.
- After reading the read the EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: Liver transplantation you will unlock the Post Knowledge Check.
- Once you pass the Post Knowledge Check you will have access to the EASL CPG with highlighted sections covering the Pre and Post Knowledge. You can also check the didactic slide deck based on the CPG.
- You will need to provide some feedback on the module in order to unlock your Module Certificate and CME certificate.
The course is available through desktop and mobile devices on all internet browsers (e.g. Safari, Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox). You can also take this course using the Moodle app, please follow the below instructions if you are running the app for the first time. If you have already access the EASL Campus via the Moodle app, just go to step 5:
- Download the free Moodle app from your favourite application store.
- Launch the app and under "Your site" enter: easlcampus.eu/courses.
- Choose "Log in using your account on: EASL".
- Enter the credentials of your MyEASL account. If you do not have an account yet, please create one for free here.
- Click on the three dots icon at the bottom right corner of your screen and select "Scan QR Code".
- Scan the below QR code to access this course:
- Start the course.
Completing this course will grant you with an EASL "Certificate of Completion" and one European CME credit as well as experience points to collect the topic-related and bookworm badges.